Friday, December 26, 2008

Dear Santa

Dear Mr. S.

I tried to be good this year... but you know how it is.

I thought I wrote you last year, but I couldn't find the letter. If I did, I know I told you that I was going through some pretty dire straits. I had a hard couple of years, Santa. My life fell apart and I watched my family fall apart.

This year has been better. It started off not so good, and things started to get better toward the very end of the year. If you sent a little magic my way, thank you.
I finally figured out what I want and I got it. I can't tell you how good it feels to say that. You've sent me the most amazing fiance, thanks again. ;)

It's been a long time since I felt joy during this time of year. I feel it this year, Santa. The problem is, its his favorite time of year and despite my best efforts I still feel like this Christmas is lacking. Considering the circumstances its understandable... but some extra holiday cheer would be pretty badass.

Santa, if there's anything I want from you, it's this: I don't know if you have a special connection with angels, but if you do, could you please ask them to tell my missing loved ones all the good news? I know they would be happy for me. I miss them terribly, especially my sister. Tell them that I love them. Please tell them about this wonderful man in my life. Tell them that in spite of all my pain, I've found joy and love, and that now I understand how beautiful small things can be. And if it's not too big of a favor to ask, could you somehow arrange it so that everyone I love feels that love and is happy to?

I know that there may not be much you can do about war, the economy, hunger, and the other miseries of this world, but if you have some magic meant for me, could you pass it on? I'm finally ok, and I'd really like to see other people happy. Thanks for everything Santa.

Now for the selfish stuff, haha. First, I would like my hair to grow just a little faster. I really want to get past the difficult stage soon. Secound, I want a nice romantic kiss at Midnight on New Years. Third, a hippopotamus.

Thank You and Keep it Real Santa,

Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com