Thursday, June 25, 2009

and I thought I loved him then...

I think everyone has a certain part of their lives where they truly wish they could freeze time. Whether it was three years ago, today, or still to come, whether it was just a moment, a whole day, or a whole summer. Everyone has a time in their life where they wish everything would just stop. The world would stop turning and people would stop changing because to them, at that time, everything was perfect.”
— Unknown

I couldn't have asked for more at our wedding. It started off with a Jazz band playing. Then in the middle of it a panhandler dressed as a tin-lady stepped up next to Garrett.. After it was all said and done.. a Jazz funeral walked by. It was exactly what I wanted. The donuts, the drinks, and then getting to go to the beach afterward. My dream wedding came true... Time stood still just for me and Garrett.

Every day it seems like I'm falling more in love with this man.. Only 2 weeks ago I swore I couldnt love him anymore than I did that day and here I am overjoyed with the thought of conquering our dreams, and growing old together. As the song says "and I thought I loved him then."

No comments:

Post a Comment


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com