Monday, June 1, 2009

Dreams

I remember I used to have a hiding place in my parents garden. It was under these huge leaves next to the gardening shack... the leaves were known as elephant ears. Next to them was this beautiful plant that put off gorgeous flowers... My cat and I would sit under these leaves and read books and daydream all day of when we would grow up.

I miss my days and my secret hiding place... Recently I went to my mother in law(soon to be!)'s and she had the exact plant in her backyard, along with some grapes! I HAD to snap some pictures.
GorGor their cat that they adopted from us even jumped in on the photoshoot.

Its kind of funny, looking back. All the things I had hoped and dreamed for.. and the only thing that has really come true.. The most important one.. Love. I found real, true love!


The minute I heard my first love story
I started looking for you, not knowing'
how blind that was.

Lovers don't finally meet somewhere.
They're in each other all along.
-Rumi









No comments:

Post a Comment


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com