Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Fall Fun

What a weekend! Well Technically it is now the week but its been a continuation of the weekend.

Friday:
I picked Dakotah up and luckily he wanted to see Twilight too! YAY!! After we talked Garrett into going, we set off to the theatre. I wasnt to impressed with the movie. I mean I loved it, but if you hadnt read the book, you would probably get lost during the movie. The imagery was beautiful though... and I'm still a fan. Bring on New Moon!!

Saturday:
Garrett had to work until Noon... and I kinda sleptuntil Garrett woke me up. We set off to try a new sammich place here in Plano called Lemmys. Their Philly Cheesestake was alright but I've had better. We then went back to the house and chilled until it was time to leave for the Stars game. We had killer seats, third row behind the Star's bench. After we arrived, got our seats, and the Stars came out, we realized that we had secound row behind the Ducks bench. Woo we were closer!! but we were behind the freakin wrong bench! haha. I soon got over this and enjoyed the game. I think Dakotah did too. We lost(*sad face*) but it was still a great game. I got to witness my first face off so that was fun.
Once we got home we decided that, in the spirit of hockey, we would watch Slapshot. That movie was soo great. If you like hockey you have to see it.

Sunday
I woke up early to spend time with Dakotah. In the spirit of niceness I let Garrett sleep in until Dakotah and I couldnt handle our hunger anymore. After I woke him up we set off for Nikkis! I love Nikkis. They have the best French Toast EVER! Later that evening we took Dakotah to the Purple Cow. I love that place.. I had a peppermint shake and it was freakin Delish! We then set off to see Role Model. That movie is NOT children appropriate.. I guess thats why they rated it R. haha. It was still funny though.

Monday
We didnt do much... I took Dakotah to Toys R Us.. We ordered Pizza and stayed in. Dakotah had to work on his new legos set all night and then we decided to make hand turkeys! yay!

I forgot the zoom was on... haha.
Tuesday
We didnt do much.. just sat around and finished the Legos project. Then I took Dakotah home. I already miss the kid.


Wellp its now time to make Thanksgiving Pecan Pie!
XoXo
Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com