Sunday, November 9, 2008

So what do ya say?

As I walk in my door, happy to be home from the Danzig concert, I notice somethings not right. I look up and see a pumkin sitting right in my view. "Will you marry me?" carved into it.

"What?" I say.. more confused than anything. I look at Garrett and he has a white box open with a ring and he says "So... what do you say?"

Still confused but starting to get the idea of whats going on I say "huh?" and he repeats "What do you say?" holding the ring in my view.

"oh!!!! of course!!" Then we kiss.


So... Garrett and I are engaged!!!! We've haven't set the date just yet, but are planning on late September or early October of nexty year More details soon. We're very excited.

There are those who thought it would never happen, but, as I'm discovering, not too many who thought it shouldn't. =]

Before I ever met Garrett I had told 2 close friends that he was the one. As I waited in the parking lot to meet Garrett for the first time in person with my dear friend Koldee Kong, I told him that Garrett is going to be the guy I marry.. and not to call me crazy for spending a weekend with a guy I've never met. haha.

Luckily throwing all caution to the wind finally paid off.. because I am the happiest girl on earth. Every day gets better and I've learned what love really is. I could get mushier.. but I dont want to make anyone throw up.

Next fall, you better be there!!!

love,

Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com