Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Love is a dinosaur

Valentines day was beautiful.
We woke up semi early and exchanged gifts.

I put a lot of time into Garretts. I gathered a devil, baloons, candy, a 80s compilation cd, flowers, some other things, steve ott jersey and Stars tickets then made a card using all of the items I got him. He had to read the card first then he got to see his gifts.

Garrett got me some ruby earrings, and a new ipod! yay!! Now I just need to clean the other computer off and use it strictly for my ipod.

Then we got ourselves around and went to get tattoos. We tried a new artist and he was GREAT. Very light handed. I got a steggei with a heart above his head on my foot. Garrett and I both got love on our wrists. Pretty stinkin cute. =]


After the festivities we went to PeiWei and it was AMAZING. Theeen we went to his moms and had pork ribs. yummmmmy. =]

It was the best valentines day I've ever had.

No comments:

Post a Comment


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com