Monday, February 23, 2009

New Orleans baby!

Change in plans! We're not having a big frou-frou wedding..
We both took a step back and actually laughed at what we were putting ourselves through with this wedding. Then admitted that neither of us even wanted the big wedding... so we decided to gather up our parents and best friends and take of nawlins.

In reality, I've never even thought about my wedding. It always got as far as who would I invite, with such a huge family.. and who would actually show up. Since I'm the "goth" black sheep of the family. What better way to express my "gothiness" than a wedding in the french quarter.
Just a note: Im not goth.. I enjoy goth things.. but I do not live the life style.

So I've got our agenda already planned out. I'll post it later.

June 6th, 2009, I'm getting hitched!

I have spread my dreams beneath your feet;
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
- W.B. Yeats

No comments:

Post a Comment


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com